Thursday, November 14, 2019

No People Pleasing / No Private Thoughts

I went live on Facebook tonight to share about “no people pleasing”, and “no private thoughts”... AND about this new documentary which illustrates these principles in action! Here’s a brief summary…

In our Living Miracles community, “no people pleasing”, and “no private thoughts” are the two foundational guidelines we practice as a means of opening our heart and transcending the ego self. When I tell people about this, they usually tell me that it sounds a bit “scary”!

I can understand why it would seem that way. AND... in my experience these principles are practiced with such care and intuition in our community. It is a path of love, transparency, and True Kindness. And if you could only see the healing that occurs in people as a result…

Well the good news is that now you can! There’s a brand new film that was produced this year called “Take Me Home” which documents the healing process that went on over a 30-day period at our Living Miracles Monastery where these principles are practiced. The documentary was produced by Frances Xu, who was guided to make the film purely for her own healing (as opposed to for worldly acclaim), and the end result is an amazing experience. It is a film that has the potential to bypass your intellect, go straight to your heart, and connect you directly with Source.

I’ve seen it twice now and both times it was like a profound meditation. I was brought to tears several times throughout the movie, and at the end, I was basically like ‘puddy’ in the Holy Spirit’s Hands. :-)

For those of you who’d like to see “no private thoughts” and “no people-pleasing” in action, I invite you to join us for the ONLINE PREMIER of this documentary in late December. Since the U.S. premier last August, Frances, David Hoffmeister, and members of the cast and crew have begun leading workshops and retreats on these principles, using the film as a means of illustration and to give people the chance to ask questions. This will be the first time such a retreat will be offered online, and I can think of no better Christmas gift to give yourself than a weekend devoted to the Christ in you. ❤️❤️❤️

It’ll be on the weekend of Dec 27-29. If you'll be somewhere with family, I suggest telling them that you’ll be taking the majority (if not ALL) of that weekend as a Christmas Gift to yourself to contemplate the true meaning of Christmas. Be willing to face whatever backlash arises, and trust that it'll all be okay. :-) I’ve had to communicate this kind of thing SO many times in the past with my family over the holidays, where I felt to be more “inward” than “social”. And while it was always a bit difficult to stick with what I Knew was best for my healing, it was always definitely worth it!

Plus, it’s a great opportunity to start practicing “no family pleasing”! 😍

You can click here to learn more and register for the online retreat, or join me in this video for more encouragement!

No comments: