Sunday, November 3, 2019

Traveling on Faith

Over the past 10 years, I've often been guided to travel on faith to share music, love, and the teachings of Jesus in A Course in Miracles. Each travel adventure has been instrumental in taking me deeper into the experience that Jesus promises us in the Course:

"Once you accept His plan as the one function that you would fulfill, there will be nothing else the Holy Spirit will not arrange for you without your effort. He will go before you making straight your path, and leaving in your way no stones to trip on, and no obstacles to bar your way. Nothing you need will be denied you. Not one seeming difficulty but will melt away before you reach it. You need take thought for nothing, careless of everything except the only purpose that you would fulfill. As that was given you, so will its fulfillment be. 10 God's guarantee will hold against all obstacles, for it rests on certainty and not contingency. It rests on you. And what can be more certain than a Son of God?" 
~A Course in Miracles (T-20.IV.8.4-12)

These travel phases seem to be interspersed by periods of deep rest and/or devotion to service in my spiritual community. Whether traveling, sinking into stillness, or collaborating on projects with other devoted brothers and sisters, the purpose remains the same: Awakening. Through it all, I can feel Jesus lovingly guiding me deeper and deeper into the experience of Eternal Peace that he discovered himself, that he may extend that experience through me. Here's an interview I did in which I shared more about my experience of this (please forgive the video issues that occur)...




As I write this blog (November 3, 2019), I'm getting ready for another travel phase that will take me from the Peace House (one of our community centers) in Cincinnati to wherever Spirit guides. This typically occurs through invitations from others who feel a Calling to join me in this purpose by hosting me for a gathering in their home or a local venue. I've posted many of these gatherings online here for anyone to freely listen to.

Once the details of this upcoming travel phase (and where I'll be going) becomes clear and invitations start coming in, I'll be posting all the details on this Event page. If you'd like to receive updates by email, simply subscribe to this blog (in the upper-right) as I'll be posting each new gathering that gets scheduled (you can always unsubscribe later). You can also subscribe to my regular mailing list here and let me know in the comments section of any inspirations you have to connect!

And if you're interested in the possibility of hosting a gathering with me yourself, you can send me an email at erik@livingmiracles.org. I'll then be happy to join with you over the phone and pray into the possibilities. 💖💖💖

With love,
Erik

P.S. If you'd like to go deeper into the teachings of Jesus in A Course in Miracles, you can find many online resources I've shared over the years, and you can also check out the much larger body of resources that have been shared by my long-time teacher and friend David Hoffmeister. To me, David is like a modern-day Jesus. He has been a huge inspiration and blessing to thousands whose lives have been touched by his, and his teachings are crystal clear, down-to-earth, and uncompromisingly joyful!



No comments: